We’ll look after you and your loved ones, 24/7.
A Secure Operations Personal Emergency Response System gives your loved ones the medical attention they deserve–24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Feeling ill? Injured? Or simply uncomfortable? Just push the button on our lightweight, wireless pendant, and we’ll make sure you get the help you need. It’s that easy. Contact us today about the Personal Alert System
Just one push of our wireless pendant provides:Immediate response from trained dispatch specialists
Hands-free communication with our 24/7 monitoring center
Fast dispatch of appropriate response teams
Our 2-way, hands-free voice response system makes it easy to talk to our trained dispatchers–from nearly anywhere in your home. In an emergency, our dispatch specialists will: 1) speak to you over the console, 2) quickly identify the problem, and 3) dispatch response teams immediately.
Even if you are unable to communicate, we have procedures to help you. Plus, we can communicate in 170 languages.
Pendants are lightweight, portable, and comfortable.
One easy-to-install system provides the security of 24-hour monitoring and fast emergency response. And, since our pendants are so light, they can go anywhere in your home and they’re virtually unnoticeable.
• Ultra-lightweight• Wearable on the wrist or around the neck• Completely waterproof• Pre-programmed, ready-to-use• Connected 24/7• Notifies monitoring center with 1 push
Added protection for any situation.
Our monitoring center can give specific instructions to responders – including prescriptions, medical history and doctor contact information. We’ll also alert family members, friends, or neighbors about your emergency.
• 3-year battery life in transmitters• Wireless range up to 200 feet• Automatic battery-check• Battery backup in console• Power & phone line failure warnings
Plus, extra accessories Available.
• Carbon Monoxide & Smoke detectors
• Bathroom/Nightstand “HELP” buttons
• Additional Pendants for family members
For more information contact us today about the Medical Alert System